This page contains the up-to-date collection of my refereed papers.
An exhaustive list of publications, with refereed articles and conference abstracts, is available here
- J.-B. Vincent, M. A'Hearn, Z.Y. Lin, & the OSIRIS team, Summer fireworks on comet 67P, MNRAS (September 2016), (DOI), (arXiv)
- J.-B. Vincent, N. Oklay, M. Pajola, S. Hoefner, H. Sierks, X. Hu & the OSIRIS team, Are fractured cliffs the source of cometary dust jets ? Insights from OSIRIS/Rosetta at 67P, Astronomy & Astrophysics, Volume 587, A14, (2016), (DOI), (arXiv)
- J.-B. Vincent, D. Bodewits, S. Besse, & the OSIRIS team, Large heterogeneities in comet 67P as revealed by active pits from sinkhole collapse, Nature, Volume 523, Issue 7558, pp.63-66 (2015), (DOI)
- J.-B. Vincent, N. Oklay, S. Marchi, S. Hoefner, H. Sierks, Craters on comets, PSS, Volume 107, Pages 53-63 (2014), (DOI)
- J.-B. Vincent, P. Schenk, A. Nathues, H. Sierks, M. Hoffmann, R. W. Gaskell, S. Marchi, D. P. O'Brien, M. Sykes, C. T. Russell, M. Fulchignoni, H. U. Keller, C. Raymond, E. Palmer, F. Preusker, Crater Depth-to-Diameter Distribution and Surface Properties of (4)Vesta, PSS, Volume 103, Pages 57-65 (2013), (DOI)
- J.-B. Vincent, H. Boehnhardt, L.M. Lara, G.P. Tozzi, Z.Y. Lin, H. Sierks, Spin and activity of comet 67P/Churyumov-Gerasimenko, Astronomy & Astrophysics, January 2013, Volume 549, A121, (DOI)
- J.-B. Vincent, S. Besse, S. Marchi, H. Sierks, M. Massironi, and the OSIRIS team, Physical properties of craters on asteroid (21)Lutetia, PSS, Volume 66, Issue 1, June 2012, (DOI)
- J.-B. Vincent, H. Boehnhardt, L.M. Lara, A numerical model of cometary dust coma structures: application to comet 9P/Tempel 1, Astronomy & Astrophysics, March-April 2010, Volume 512, A60, (DOI)
- J.-B. Vincent, H. Boehnhardt, I. Bertini, L.M. Lara, M. Kueppers, R. Rodrigo, Coma structures in comet 73P/Schwassmann-Wachmann 3, components B and C, between January and May 2006, Earth Moon & Planets, Volume 106, Issue 1, pp.27-35, January 2010, (DOI)
J.-B. Vincent, From observations and measurements to realistic modeling of cometary nuclei, IMPRS & TU Braunschweig, Germany, January 2010, (pdf).